Student-centered communication planning: SMS messages that work
Congratulations on taking your first step to becoming a strategic messaging expert! Through this 10-week course you will gain the expertise you need to craft SMS messages that improve student success, increase enrollment, and boost academic performance.
Below you’ll find the 4 modules designed to advance your outreach skills and drive outcomes for your institution.
Set aside time to review the materials on your own schedule and make sure to attend the live sessions October 3rd, 17th, 31st, November 14th, and December 5th at 2 p.m. ET.
Take your SMS strategy to the next level
Ready to gain the expertise you need to drive engagement and improve outcomes? Let’s dive in!
With strong strategic planning, you’ll be set up for SMS success. Learn how to set clear campaign objectives, aligned with your institution’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
In the first module, we’ll cover:
- How to find and review your institution’s vision, mission, and strategic plan
- 3 ways to use SMS to enhance your institutional goals
- Prioritizing your primary topic for your semester-long communication plan
- Writing a SMART goal
- Writing 3-5 subtopics for your semester-long communication plan
Dive into the research and science behind high-engagement SMS techniques. Discover how to apply innovative research, leverage the SPARK framework, and use behavioral economics and emotional intelligence to shape campaigns that inspire action.
In module 2 we’ll cover:
- Segmentation and Audiences
- The SPARK Engagement Model
- Behavioral Economics, Mindset Science, and Emotional Intelligence in SMS Messaging
Live sessions at 2 p.m ET:
- October 3rd, 17th, and 31st
- November 14th
- December 5th