Student voices play an essential role in shaping change. But, for higher ed institutions, listening to student voices at scale can be a daunting challenge.
Yet, with the right tools, it can have a profound impact on outcomes, and for leaders who seek to implement student-driven change on campus, it’s something they can’t afford to ignore.
Hear from experts around higher ed, including:
- Dr. Aashir Nasim, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Tara Hughes, California State University
- Dr. Tim Renick, National Institute for Student Success at GSU
- Katharine Meyer, Brown Center on Education Policy at the Brookings Institution
- Dr. Michael Berman, California State University System
- Dr. Cecilia Santiago-González, Cal Poly Pomona
- Iris Palmer, New America’s Education Policy Program
- Dr. Bridget Burns, University Innovation Alliance
Read the white paper to discover how institutions leverage technology to capture student voices at scale and start leading with listening.