See what students asked chatbots in the Southwest Region during COVID-19.
Mainstay is harnessing the power of AI to engage with over 173,000 students through nudges and interactive campaigns that provide information about college.
Oli is a chatbot serving first generation and low-income students that use the Common App. Oli answers all sorts of questions — from financial aid to housing to academic tips. Oli forwards more specific questions that require person-to-person interaction to a counselor from College Advising Corps.
This report is the result of our “College and Emotions Check In” campaign, sent to 5,708 Southwestern-state students.
Get detailed student feedback on:
- Plans for attending college (or not)
- Sentiment about returning to college
- Specific feedback on different approaches to taking classes: online-only, hybrid, or in-person models
- Reasons for not attending college
- Which topics are most important to students, with detailed questions