Employee perspectives and insights can have a transformative impact on improving business outcomes and shaping decision-making – if employers can access them.
This paper explores how a growing number of companies combine AI and text messaging to implement more listening-based approaches that drive retention and business outcomes.
Hear from the experts, including:
- Jim Link, Chief Human Resources Officer of The Society for Human Resources Management
- Dr. Mardy Leathers, Former Director of the Missouri Division of Workforce Development & Current Executive Director of Apprenticeships for America
- Kimo Kippen, Founder of Aloha Learning Advisors, and former CLO at Hilton and VP of Learning at Marriott International
- Bala Sathyanarayanan, Senior Vice President
and Chief Human Resources Officer at Greif, Inc.
- Sara Nadel, Founder of StellarEmploy and Chief Operating Officer at Learning Collider